BE T.R.A.N.S.F.O.R.M.E.D.

 
                        

                                      Be T.R.A.N.S.F.O.R.M.E.D.

        Another year has passed yet how far have you gone?
        Time really runs fast. Its seems that a snap of a finger has changed everything. 2014 has ended and it’s time to move toward a new chapter.

        2014, who were you way back then? Did you belong to the good group? Or the opposite one? If you will ask me who I am before? Well…
T-ackles: I am tackles in actions.
R-eluctant: Indeed. And I don’t know the reason why? I just don’t like to work those things.
lA-zy: yes. I’m feeling lazy sometimes. And it’s really hard for me to get up myself from my bed.
N-oisy: I am Noisy sometimes. And that ‘sometimes’ becomes ‘often’.
S-tubborn: I am a hard-headed girl. And I admit it.          
F-rank: I just want to be a straightforward person. But in a nice way-sometimes >.<
O-verreacted: Yes, I am.
unR-easonable: sometimes I am talking about unreasonable things.
M-aterialistic: I just want to go with the flow.’Sunod sa Uso’-like many teenagers said. And I’m a teenager, so what do you expect?
That’s me. That’s the old me. But I realize something that those bad traits are not good for me.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.- Romans 12:2
So it’s time to be TRANSFORM.


To have a new life…new hope…new mind…and new ME.


                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment