"BLAST from the PAST"




“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards”-Soren Kierkegaard. We all know that reflection is something that shows the effect, existence, or character of something else. But let me ask you something. What can you say about your past? Specifically about your first grading period being a graduate student in high school?
ICT is a type of subject about technologies etc... We can learn and discover many things about it. Actually, ICT is one of our subjects; and it’s really true that you can learn/discovers many things. In the first grading period in ICT, we discovered and learned the people behind the internet and the other branch of it, data types, protocols, web browser, domain name, blogs-we also make our own account in blogger to post our activitiesJ. But as they said, “every story have circumstances”- and it’s true; I experienced submitting late activities because some of my classmates/group mates didn’t substitute us to use our computer station so most of us delayed to pass our activities. Having also a low internet connection sometimes because of the network signal, I think. And thank God that I take down notes about the directions to make our activities so that I can make my activity clearly. And being patience is one of the most values that I have especially about the low internet connection and for not substituting ‘thingy’. 
Moving on I will focus more on my studies, and to make my patience longer. And I will do my very best to make my grades good with the help and guidance of God. “If I speak of myself in different ways, that is because I look at myself in different ways”―Michel de Montaigne, The complete Essays.




0 comments:

Post a Comment