Today...In second marking period (SEQUENTI)






“Honest self-reflection opens your mind to reprogramming, change, success, and freedom”.-Vikas Runwal
    
Second marking period: New lessons. New experiences. All I can say is that it has been a busy grading period yet very enjoyable. Entering the world of HTML (Mark-up language) has a great importance to us and it adds knowledge on how does the browser display the page. I have learned creating HTML file and we work/tried it in one of the types of HTML editor which is the Notepad. But this was only the start of my learning’s and discoveries because I learned more about this. I’m surprised also that I can still edit my page to make it more beautiful by turning it to underline, italic, superscript, subscript, bold, and many more; that was not the end tag. I have learned also about the font attributes which I can format the text using font size, font attributes, font face, font color.

     But like the other stories there always be complications, problems, conflict. Running out of time in doing our activities and sometimes I didn’t understand the instructions/ steps in doing the activity. Those are some of my problems and complications that I encountered in this grading. And I overcome/ solved my problem by using my time wisely and I read and reviewed the steps and instructions in our activities. And once a problem is solved, its simplicity is amazing.

     Moving on, I will try harder and I will be more focus on my studies. And be always happy and contented. Also, I will be more confident and I always remember that no matter what happen God is always been there for me.

     “NEVER give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment