Seldom can we see now a day’s people who have the passion to be
a part in the transformation of the world. People: who are after the welfare of
the children/students in the future. People: who still engage themselves in a
work that needs commitment and devotion, yet with a limited compensation. These
are the teachers.
Yes, my teacher you are the unsung hero for me. Why? Because of
you, many lives have become meaningful and useful. With your unconditional love
and guidance, many have realized that life is worthy and they treasure that
life. My teacher, maybe you do not know or feel how happy and grateful me are I
our day to day activities in school. The way we can see you’re sacrifices,
dedication, courage and compassion so that you can only be an agent of change
as an inspiration to us. What an exemplary attitude you have, when stubborn
pupils/students showed undesirable behaviors, yet you still remain calm and
kind. Rain or shine my teacher is always on the “go” to school because he/she
is true to what he pledged for.
My teacher, you unveil my innocence in me. You created and
developed in me the value of education by providing in my life-long experiences
that I can use for a lifetime. With your traits and character, I am building on
me a great and responsible person in the future which my family, school and the
community are proud of.
Thank you very much my dear teacher. You are always in my heart
for you are a part of what I am today and what I will be in the future.
0 comments: